We both love fashion and have similar styles, so we thought we’d give you a little insight into our wardrobes, and what we’ll be wearing this season…
I like to be prepared for winter, so I purchased a few new wardrobe items back in September, but I do like to work with what I already have in my wardrobe where possible.
I like to play with layers and textures so I’m drawn to chunky knits, lace, faux fur and patterns. I love colour, but tend to tone it down during the winter months, I love autumn colours and take a lot of influence from them at this time of year
So this winter here’s what I’ll be wearing…
- A paisley shirt from Urban Outfitters
- A charity shop find chunky knit cardigan
- A warm as toast faux fur coat from TK max, bought a few seasons ago and still my absolute favorite
- wooly leg warmers
- maxi skirts- my wardrobe stable, I absolutely love these and wear them all year round
- A vintage style lace scarf
And to keep my feet toast warm I’ll be wearing:
And B will be posting her winter wardrobe next week!
What are your winter staples?